Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oregon again




After 10 uneventful hours on a plane, I heaved my pack onto my back for the last time. My family and two of my favorite country bumpkins greeted me at the gate, waving mini American flags and holding a "Wellcum home too Mollalla Bethy-Lou" sign (tastefully constructed from a vacuum cleaner box - Oregonians are good recyclers). My flight had been delayed and U.S. customs took forever, so Amy and Maggie had to hang out in the airport wearing their Molalla hick costumes for a bit longer than they'd anticipated. They got plenty of odd looks, I'm told. I must say, I've missed those crazy gals.


Now that my feet are back on Oregon soil (and yes, it does feel good), I'm afraid it's time to retire this Europe blog. Thanks for following me along in my travels! Ciao!

P.S. You're welcome to visit me at my personal blog, http://www.bethanymonroe.blogspot.com/ anytime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your adventures Bethany but welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.