Sunday, April 1, 2007

Carless in Brussels

Well, we suffered the first major setback of our trip. We spent the night at a hotel in Brussels, and all was well until we came to load up our car this morning and it was nowhere to be found. Mark is frantically calling our rental company, and trying to find out what all our insurance covers. Looks like we might be spending a few more days in Brussels than we planned. Don't worry, they say that it's relatively safe here... I guess we'll see. We are all safe, and still have all of our stuff, so don't worry too much... all will be well... I hope. We knew that it wouldn't all be smooth sailing... but this early in our trip... well, it's a little disappointing.

4 comments:

Gabe said...

HA! Nice try, but your April fools joke didn't fool me.

Unknown said...

Nice try, chica! I actually believed you! You sucker. I was expecting bad news, though, because Luke Bogues brother died in the Molalla recently, and I just found out! It isn{t a joke. Pray for them.

Maggie said...

I didn't know they celebrated April Fool's Day in Brussels.

Gabe said...

I think it's time for a real post with pictures next time you guys get a chance.