Thursday, May 3, 2007

Statues?!?!?!


Ok... we were just wandering around Salzburg (we do that a lot) and came across some funny looking statues... I don't want to say that we each related best to the ones that we posed by... but... whatever you want to think ;)
These are kind of just random pix because we are staying in a hostel in Budapest with free wireless internet in the lobby area!!! It's wonderful!!!!


We are all having a blast... time is flying for me... I don't want to come home, Bethany doesn't have to for another month after we leave, and I think that Mark will be very ready :) (if I didn't have to get home for camp I would seriously think about staying longer...) k... that's all for now... I better go before my battery runs out on my laptop... ciao.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you Katie! And camp wouldn't be the same without...I only hope you can relegate yourself to the normalcy of camp life after having traveled all over Europe! :) ~Meredith

Maggie said...

Gosh, Beth, don't make fun of ancient architecture. That statue is flippin' sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yaa Yaa would give you a kill look that would turn to stone like your little friend if you didn.t come home soon!